As we end another year here at The #hustle Blog, I think it’s a great time to look back on the great year we’ve had. It’s probably been the best year in terms of everything – travel, points accruing, and life in general!
Here’s a list with links to my highlights of 2012:
- Settling into a new house with a mortgage all while still churning credit cards
- Getting married & honeymooning in Hawaii on points and miles
- Attending two great frequent flyer events – Freddy Awards & Frequent Traveler University
- Earning another few hundred thousands points & miles from credit card signups
- Earning the Southwest Companion Pass through credit card signups
- Earning hundreds of thousands of Club Carlson points mattress running with the Radisson Big Night Giveaway
- Joann & my first time in international First Class ‘Round The World to Bali
- Another successful American Express Small Business Saturday
- Mistake fares & cheap fares!
Those are all the things that come to mind when I reflected on what a great year this has been. Let me know in the comments what your 2012 highlights were – travel or otherwise!
I want to thank all of you readers who have helped grow this site and continue to give support. I appreciate every bit of it and hope to continue bringing valuable content in 2013.
For 2013, be sure to follow me in any way you want:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheHustleBlog
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/THEinfamousdx
- Google+ – https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/105744758501078029445/
- Subscribe to my RSS feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/thehustleblog
- For daily e-mail updates, enter your e-mail address and subscribe on the top right of any page on the site
- If you’d like to e-mail me directly, shoot one over to email@example.com
Here’s to another year of travel #hustle!