What’s the deal???
This offer has been circulating all night and morning, and is too good not to mention. American Express is offering a 75,000 point signup bonus for their Business Gold Rewards Card if you spend $10,000 within the first 4 months of opening the card. You must sign up by August 9, 2012 to be eligible for this offer!
The spending goal is a little hefty, but if you can swing it, it’s a great offer for Membership Rewards points. They can be transferred to Delta, British Airways, ANA, Aeroplan, Hilton,
What else does the card offer?
- 3x points on Airfare
- 2x points on Gas, Shipping, and Advertising
- 1x points on everything else
- $0 annual fee the first year, $175 thereafter
- Up to 10% discounts on FedEx, OfficeMax.com, Hertz, etc. via Amex OPEN program
But I don’t have a business…
As I’ve said before, anyone can be the Owner of a Sole Proprietorship and have a business – selling things on eBay, teaching something on the weekends, writing a blog even! So never be afraid to apply for a business card if a great offer like this should arise.
- Bonus ID A2XF
- Offer expires August 9, 2012
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have had this product or any other Business Gold, Green or Platinum Card® account within the last 12 months